The Art Critics
Mischief & Mayhem, The Trouble Twins. Part Maine Coon, 100% Trouble.
- Tue, 15:24: Is that particular shade of CareerBuilder Neon Orange more eye-searing and painful than it used to be? Or is it just me?
- Tue, 17:30: Gift idea: My friends Mary Chambers & Paula Murray have stories in Renaissance Festival Tales, Hadley Rille Books: http://ow.ly/3hJLK
- Tue, 18:30: Gift idea: Bride of Tranquility by my friend Tracy Morris, Yard Dog Press – a funny murder mystery in haunted hotel – http://ow.ly/3hKd8
- Tue, 21:17: For a cat whose Maine Coon ancestors were well-suited to harsh winter climes, Mayhem is a weenie boy when his widdle puddy paws get cold.
- Wed, 10:40: If you have pumpkin pie for breakfast at 10:30 am, is it still called breakfast?